Access your timetable
You can access your timetable information for the first week of your course and for the rest of the term via the timetables button on studentcentral.
Please also check your course area for details of further welcome sessions that may not appear on your timetable and for timetable updates.
Accessing your timetable:
- On the timetable website, choose the Course Option
- (Note: If you are studying in the School of Education you will need to select the Course Groups option)
- Type your course name into the box
- Select your course from the dropdown menu and ensure that your correct year of study is selected
- Click on ‘Show Timetable’
- Click on the ‘Change Weeks’ tab and select ‘Welcome Week’
- If you have any queries about the content of your timetable please contact your School Office. If you have any technical issues with accessing the timetable site please email the Timetables Helpdesk.
Further instructions, timetable FAQs and helpful user videos are available here.