Burritos, Brownies and Bratwurst sausages….
Where can you find all of these delicious treats? Only at our Street Diner events…
What is Street Diner?
Street Diner is a collective of Sussex based traders selling dishes from around the world.
They work in partnership with the university to run fortnightly events at our Moulsecoomb and Falmer campuses.
The next Street Diner takes place on the 3 November at our Falmer campus where you can try:
- Chicken wraps from Market Grill
- Amazing Mexican food from Dead Good Burritto
- Salad boxes from Sultans Delights
- Ribs and Chips from Forgotten Cuts
- Bratwurst sausgaes from Smokehouse BBQ
- Brilliant Brownies from HoneyComb cakes (a personal favourite of the communications team)
Remember to keep the following dates in your diary:
- 10 November at Moulsecoomb (Cockcroft lawn)
- 1 December at Falmer (between Mayfield and Checkland building)
- 8 December at Moulsecoomb (Cockcroft lawn)
Want to know more about Street Diner events? Take a look at their Facebook page.