Student Advice Service – Money Matters

News from the Student Advice Service at the University of Brighton

Do you wear glasses or need regular prescriptions?

Did you know that students are eligible to apply for reduced health costs from the NHS? You can get help with the cost of: NHS dental treatment Eye test, contact lenses and glasses Prescriptions Hospital travel ………..and more. The NHS call this the Low Income Scheme and you apply on a form called the HC1….

Continue Reading

Skip to toolbar