Student Advice Service – Money Matters

News from the Student Advice Service at the University of Brighton


Thinking of applying for Personal Independence Payment (PIP)? We can guide you through the process

Are you a student who has ongoing mobility problems and/or needs help with daily living tasks, such as washing, dressing, preparing and planning a meal? You may be eligible to apply for Personal Independence Payment, or ‘PIP’ as it commonly referred to. PIP replaced Disability Living Allowance (DLA) back in April 2013, but some people…

Continue Reading

Skip to toolbar