Student Advice Service – Money Matters

News from the Student Advice Service at the University of Brighton

coloured houses

University fund to help pay for deposit and guarantor schemes

The university has a one-off hardship fund which continuing students can apply to which is a contribution towards next year’s accommodation deposit or guarantor scheme

Skip to toolbar