Student Advice Service – Money Matters

News from the Student Advice Service at the University of Brighton

University fund to help pay for deposit and guarantor schemes

The university has a one-off hardship fund which continuing students can apply to which is a contribution towards next year’s accommodation deposit or guarantor scheme

toy house on top of calculator

New hardship fund to help with deposit payments

The university has a range of hardship funds which students can apply for if they are experiencing  financial difficulties.
We have recently received an additional grant from the Office for Students to help support students in most financial need and we are using this to help students in different ways.

Skip to toolbar