Student Advice Service – Money Matters

News from the Student Advice Service at the University of Brighton

Person standing in front of a wall with Its now time apply for student finance written on it

Continuing undergraduates can reapply for 24/25 funding now

Are you continuing with your undergraduate study next year?

Applications for funding for 24/25 are now OPEN.

The quickest and easiest way to apply is online via the Student Finance portal, although you can also download an application form using the Student Finance form finder.

The application process for continuing students should be a lot more straight forward than the first year, as much of your personal and course details will be pre-populated, but make sure you update any changes to your term-time address (if you know it) and always double check your bank details are correct.

If anything has changed, like your household income, or who you live with, you should notify Student Finance of this on your form. Supporting evidence can be uploaded to your online account, using the evidence upload function.

Applications for student finance need to be made by Friday 21 June 2024 to guarantee assessment before the start of next academic year. Applications made after this date may result in delays at the start of next term. However, If you’re not yet sure about whether you’ll be doing a sandwich year in 24/25 (paid or unpaid) it might be easier to wait until you are certain.

If you have any questions about re-applying for your funding, or your finances more generally, please get in touch with the Student Advice Service.

We’re here to help!

Helen Abrahams • March 20, 2024

Previous Post

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar