Student Advice Service – Money Matters

News from the Student Advice Service at the University of Brighton

Do you need to contact Student Finance?

Have you got a question about your student finance payment, assessment or evidence which cannot be resolved through your online account?

Do you need to talk to Student Finance England/Wales, Northern Ireland or SAAS?

Did you know you that you can set up permission for Student Finance to talk to someone else on your behalf, such as us in the Student Advice team, your parent/s, a Social Worker, partner or somebody else about your funding application. This called consent to share.

Here are the all important contact details you need:

Student Finance England

Telephone  0300 100 0607

Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm; Saturday 9am – 4pm


Twitter @SF_England

Set up a consent to share


Student Finance Wales/Cyllid Myfyrwyr Cymru

Telephone 0300 200 4050

Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm


Twitter: @SF_Wales

Set up a consent to share


Student Finance Northern Ireland

Telephone 0300 100 0077

Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm

Saturday to Sunday 9am – 4pm

Set up a consent to share


Student Awards Agency Scotland

Telephone 0300 555 0505

Live web chat options available or submit a question when you you log in to your online account

Set up a consent to share



You can also contact the Student Advice team at Brighton


Telephone: 01273 642888 (Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm)

Helen Abrahams • October 12, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar