Spring things to do for next to nothing
Spring is just around the corner (we hope!). Make the most of the great outdoors on our doorsteps and get active for next to nothing. Enjoy a seafront stroll, football match, game of basketball or table tennis, or if you’re feeling more adventurous:
- Cycle safely in Brighton and beyond – http://www.sustrans.org.uk/
- Enjoy a walk on the Sussex Downs – http://www.walkinginsussex.co.uk/index.php
- Go for a run – http://www.mapmyrun.com/
- Visit Brighton has put together a list of free attractions here.
- Visit 1066 Country has some interesting activity ideas here.
- Although not all free, there’s lots of information on Eastbourne activities here.
If you have any ideas or tips for free or cheap activities, add them to the comments below.