Spring things to do for next to nothing
Photo Credit: Rob via Compfight — Devils Dyke
Spring is just around the corner (we hope!). Make the most of the great outdoors on our doorsteps and get active for next to nothing. Enjoy a seafront stroll, football match, game of basketball or table tennis, or if you’re feeling more adventurous:
- Cycle safely in Brighton and beyond – http://www.sustrans.org.uk/
- Enjoy a walk on the Sussex Downs – http://www.walkinginsussex.co.uk/index.php
- Go for a run – http://www.mapmyrun.com/
- Visit Brighton has put together a list of free attractions here.
- Visit 1066 Country has some interesting activity ideas here.
- Although not all free, there’s lots of information on Eastbourne activities here.
If you have any ideas or tips for free or cheap activities, add them to the comments below.