Submit a Psychologist

Submit a Social Psychologist for consideration

Use this form to suggest a Social Psychologist of your own. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Submitted psychologists will be subjected to a vigorous vetting process. Successful applicants will be immortalised as a trading card. We will use the star values to calculate their potential on several scales. Arguments about final scores are encouraged in the comments areas below each card.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Sending

About Fiona MacNeill

I have been working in the Educational Technology field within Higher Education for eleven years. A big part of my job is finding new and innovative ways of integrating technology into current teaching and learning methodology. This can include assisting academic staff with Virtual Learning Environments/Learning Management Systems (Blackboard), implementing specific software packages, maximising current technologies and championing new ones. I find this profession both riveting and rewarding. I really enjoy life on the cutting edge, but I also enjoy being able to help staff achieve small and meaningful efficiencies; sometimes that makes all the difference.