Civil Engineering Industrial Advisory Board
We work with a team of professional experts from leading organisations to ensure our civil engineering courses are relevant and responsive to employers’ needs.
The Industrial Advisory Board offer 1-1 surgery meetings where you can ask any questions regarding the civil engineering profession, or seek advice on different employment matters. Find out more here.
Our Civil Engineering Industrial Advisory Board team members are:
- Chronos Consult – Nigel Clifford, Associate Director
- Arup – Konstantinos Georgiadis, Senior Bridge Engineer
- Curtins – Irene O-Riordan, Principal Transport Planner, and George Plant, Principal Engineer
- Geo-Environmental Services – Glyn Evans, Managing Director
- Mackley – Angela Spinks, Stakeholder Communications and Liaison Officer
- Southern Water – Tom Christy, Senior Project Design Lead
- WSP – John Clark, Utility Services Sector Lead
- East Sussex County Council – Karl Taylor, Assistant Director Operations