Several staff members have reported seeing an error code when using QuickMarks in the Turnitin Feedback Studio. After the error code is dismissed the Feedback Studio window is subsequently frozen. This is an intermittent issue and when it occurs the only way to resolve it is to close the Feedback Studio window and then re-open the submission again from the inbox.
This issue is affecting several universities and the eLearning team have reported the problem to Turnitin Support.
Please note: this issue has been reported in all major web browsers (IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari) on both PC and Mac. No reports have been received relating to the use of QuickMarks in the Feedback Studio for iPad app.
While we await the resolution of this issue, if you encounter this problem, please send the following information to the Service Desk via email.
- Which web browser were you using at the time?
- What type of computer were you working on? E.g. PC or Mac, at work or at home.
- Which module was it? E.g. module code and semester (if applicable)
- Which submission point was it? The name of the Turnitin submission point.
- What date/time did the problem occur?
- [Optional] a screenshot can help to provide evidence for Turnitin Support