January 31

How To Choose Happiness In Every Area Of Your Life

It’s rare that I stop and blog during my lunchtime, but I’m waiting for a rejection email. I don’t know why I am waiting for it. But I know it’s coming. I had a job interview this morning and walked into a room where one of the interviewers was making no effort to hide the feedback/rating form of the previous interviewee, and I saw I had no chance so I spent the interview just chatting. Yeah, I know, it probably was unprofessional but it was at that time I realised I wasn’t going to get all worked up over something that isn’t going to happen.

It could have been upsetting but on my way back to my office I received an email about a great creative project opportunity and it looks like I’ve had some interest in one of my pitches. Also, I bumped into an ex-colleague who gave me a flyer about a poetry competition, and the theme is something I’d be writing about this weekend.

It’s weird. Whenever I go back to my old workplace good things happen; but I never got a job offer there. I’m wondering if it’s just some cosmic way of telling me move on! 

I’m happy about this.

Get More Gabby April Podcast by Gabby Bernstein (found via gabbybernstein.com/thanks-for-signing-up-how-to-choose-happiness/)

Posted January 31, 2020 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever