January 4

10 Ways to Succeed as a Spiritual Entrepreneur!

A couple of years ago I mentioned the Business of Introverts as I was pondering #EduBlogsClub‘s alternative career prompt. I have been thinking about the Business of Introverts since, because I am feeling so burnt out. Admittedly the past few months have seen illness, success, publication, reflection and preparation for a potential new job, study course and home – so I have a lot of pulls.

But I feel like I am missing something.

I used the Miracles Now card deck last June. And, after finding the minicourse earlier this month useful, I decided to look at other card decks. Then I stumbled upon a guide called 10 Ways to Succeed as a Spiritual Entrepreneur! And it just really spoke to me.

I mean, look at the background image! Of course I’m going to click on it:

I have been contacted by some colleagues in my workplace LRC about my zines, and a colleague was thinking of doing a wellbeing zine next month. I have volunteered to facilitate a workshop. I can’t remember the last time I ran a workshop. My confidence was knocked during a teacher training course I did a year ago. I’m excited though, because I had been making zines with positive quotes on them to give out on St Valentine’s Day and I’m still buzzing from the online meditation club I set up for students in my college. Lately, I have felt like signs are pointing to creativity for wellbeing research.

Posted January 4, 2020 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever