June 21

My back

I surrender my desires, and I know the universe has my back

I love a good blogging challenge, and I noticed some of the erotic blogosphere are taking part in Every Damn Day in June.

Everyday I will be plucking a card from my Miracles Now card deck and writing about what comes to mind…

Yesterday I noticed the course I plan to do in September is no longer being advertised on my college website. That means I’ll have to do it elsewhere, if possible, for a much higher fee.

I had an opportunity to be on the previous intake of the course. It started in May and I had planned to enrol, but the I thought about all the change I was experiencing and thought it best to wait a while. In doing that I may have missed the chance to do the course in my preferred location. I was disappointed…

… then I saw a nearby place is offering Arts Award advisor training. And my workplace is doing a stone carving summer school. And there’s a provider in another town who I’m going to apply for counselling with – it is possible (but not probable) that if they accept me I can skip a level.

This card reminds me that when I don’t get what I want I always get something better later.

Tags:

Posted June 21, 2019 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever