May 5

? Krispy Kreme candles

I’m a fan of scented candles. And I like wandering through shops to smell the different products. I am particularly fond of candles that smell like sweets I remember from childhood – not for any nostalgic reason, just because I find it interesting when it is done well.

There’s a company called Candle Traders who stock a collection of candles that smell of sweets. You can often see some of the things they stock in your local store that charges one pound for most things.

I really like their Original Fun Edition Soy Candle range, but I noticed Krispy Kreme as I was browsing yesterday. I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts (I’m a big doughnut fan anyway) so I decided to smell them.

Cinnamon Apple Filled

I love autumnal flavours and scents, so this candle caught my eye.

I found the initial scent quite powerful, but this candle doesn’t seem to have a long throw so it was not overwhelming.

If you are a University of Brighton staff member, you can claim this candle on Warp-It:
warp-it.co.uk/item/47999/candle
If you are a student and would like a free candle, leave a comment or get in contact; I’ll send you it if it’s still available.

Powered Blueberry

I originally picked up this candle because I liked the shade of blue.

I found the scent quite synthetically sweet, more like blueberry bubblegum than anything else. But I liked that!

warp-it.co.uk/item/47999/candle

Posted May 5, 2017 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever