November 12

Secret

First rule of the Secret Lives of Art Students society is that nobody knows about Secret Lives of Art Students society…

I stumbled across the Secret Lives of Art Students quite by accident. I can’t find out anything about it. But I joined anyway. I’d like to think we’ll all meet up one day and make a documentary about our lives.

I’m outta spoons this week. I had a delayed response to last week. I felt a little bit overwhelmed during the middle of the week and referred myself back to counselling. It wasn’t until I was filling in the feedback form that I realised I wasn’t taking care of myself (or acknowledging my feelings). I had a few days off where I tried to sleep but I didn’t manage well until the third day.

I’m seeing my family in the westcountry next weekend and that thought is cheering me up. After buying my train ticket I’ll have no money for the rest of the month. It’s a glum thought but I found out I’m due a course fee rebate of £50 and my learning grant application is being reviewed in a couple of days so I hope that works out for me.

I’m looking forward to seeing my nephew. He is now six and a half months old. The last time I saw him he was so tiny. I bought him a babygrow last week with a gift voucher I had – it’s much too big for him right now but I can’t wait to see him in it (I used the rest of the credit on the voucher to buy myself Dorset Tea, Lovestruck socks and Tony Moly masks).

I also found out that Delve will be available to staff soon! So I’m looking forward to that.
delve

I’ve applied for Student Union co-option. It might be too late for that, but I figure that the positions are still vacant so it’s worth a try. I’ve also asked for more information about the Erasmus exchange (because I’ve noticed Oslo have modules that could potentially fit in with my professional development route).

I’m moving forward. Slowly, but surely. Good night.

Posted November 12, 2016 by N¡na in category Uncategorized

About the Author

An alumna #brightonforever