Starting at uni
Accredited by the Institute of Mathematics and with SAS Academy status, your course will open up opportunities for you to explore your potential and develop the mathematical and softer skills that employers are looking for. Our team are on hand to support you throughout your studies, encouraging you to discover and delve deeper into just some of the different areas of this fascinating subject.
We know you’re going to have a brilliant time here. However, there’s a lot to think about before starting university so we’ve put together some info designed to enable you to get to know your subject better and help get your student life off to the best possible start.
Start getting ready now
The following pages aim to give you a flavour of it’s like to study here and help you get to know us before you arrive.
Before you start uni
- Your complete checklist – 10 things you need to do and read before you start university.
- Complete your online enrolment
- Log onto our student portal My Brighton using your university email address.
- Download the My Brighton app.
- Access links to your study materials from the My Studies area of My Brighton. Here you can find out more about your course including reading lists, course handbooks, LinkedIn learning resources and your pre-entry academic activities.
Tour your campus
Our maths courses are based on our Moulsecoomb, Brighton campus. Take a 360º tour of the campus and the facilities:
Stay in touch
Make sure you look out for our emails, attend our online events and subscribe to this blog.
Got any questions? You can also chat to a current student online.
Watch this video
Visit the website to find out more about what to expect and what you need to do before you get here.