GROUP TUTORIAL WITH CHRIS AND JULES

Today we had a group tutorial with both my group with Chris and Jules’ group. I really enjoyed it as we got to see what everyone else was doing and it was really inspiring.

I was also a good exercise for me because I had to explain my project to new people which actually was really good to do as it took me back to the core of why I am doing my project. I have been meaning to figure out a way of doing this and during the tutorial I thought that after I’ll do a mind map where I write down all of the ideas, concepts and things I have been considering producing for my FMP so I can have them all laid out. This way I’ll be able to get to the root of what I want my project to be about and the ways in which I want to portray that through my practise.

Jules suggested a book by Albert Camus called L’Étranger which I had heard of and I think that it might be a good way to understand this subject though fiction and read a story that quite closely relates to my culture and dilemmas/concepts that I am facing within my project.

Overall I am feeling excited to get back to work after a slower week đŸ™‚