GROUP TUTORIAL WITH CHRIS

We had one our weekly tutorials today with Chris, Siena and Freya. Again we each had our time to speak about our project, but we each also had the opportunity to feedback on each others work which I think is a really good way of approaching our tutorials. I really enjoy bouncing ideas off each other because I feel like we all inspire each other.

I found it quite hard to talk about my project today though because I have been feeling really emotional about my project as its all very personal. However I did get some really good feedback and ideas from Chris and the girls.

Chris suggested, from looking at my portrait, to perhaps look at abstract artists. I feel like this is something I would definitely like to do and feel could really inspired me.

Chris also suggested the idea of creating an online installation by using a website which is something I really like the idea of. We discussed the idea of using it as a space where there are buttons and hidden elements where you could view my poetry, films, portraits, interviews etc and its a really cool way of bringing together all of the elements to create ‘my brain’ in a way.