Social Media Presence

Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok ? INSTAGRAM.

Facebook seems to be a great platform. Although, it is more focused on connecting with family and friends and I don’t see my brand or work growing in the Facebook community.

Twitter. Not a platform that I’m currently active in. I was but I honestly just got bored of it. I may open on for when my business/brand grows that I’ll need a platform to further reach out and interact with people but as of now, I don’t think I’ll be using it. Also, It is really not a platform for showcasing my photography work.

Snapchat + Tiktok is a growing and popular community. Can be used for BTS-type of videos. But I don’t it fits the whole aesthetic of my work and I don’t take many vids so I don’t really see having a separate account for videos is necessary.

Currently, I think the main social media that I should use is Instagram. There are more people active on the app than other socials and it is a perfect platform for my photography and visuals as it is an app where you post pictures. I can tag appropriate accounts and hashtags to get my work ‘out’ there. Also there is an option to post videos cancelling out Snapchat & Tiktok as a main social accounts.

Right now I’ve made an Instagram account @judie.balagot. There is nothing on it just yet but I made it so that I can claim the handle name as soon as before someone else gets it. I wanted the username to be @judiebalagot so that it is the same as my website but it is already my personal account.