The Ice Bucket Challenge

[:en]A similar success story as the no makeup campaign, the ice bucket challenge sent the internet into a frenzy. The challenge was supporting and rising money and awareness for the disease Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). The idea was to pour a freezing bucket of water over your head and to then nominate someone to do the same. After you’ve poured the water over your head you then had to give money to the charity and upload the video onto social media. There were more than 2.4 million videos circulating Facebook and this spiked the interest of the nation/world. More money was donated that year and a whooping $41.8 million was raised in 2014. Most of the donations where one of donations. Many, many famous faces completed the challenge such as, Benedict Cumberbatch, Russell Brand, former president George W.Bush and many others. This challenge definitely changed the way charities communicate with the public as they are all coming up with fresh and new ways to get everyone involved with raising both money and awareness.

[:de]A similar success story as the no makeup campaign, the ice bucket challenge sent the internet into a frenzy. The challenge was supporting and rising money and awareness for the disease Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). The idea was to pour a freezing bucket of water over your head and to then nominate someone to do the same. After you’ve poured the water over your head you then had to give money to the charity and upload the video onto social media. There were more than 2.4 million videos circulating Facebook and this spiked the interest of the nation/world. More money was donated that year and a whooping $41.8 million was raised in 2014. Most of the donations where one of donations. Many, many famous faces completed the challenge such as, Benedict Cumberbatch, Russell Brand, former president George W.Bush and many others. This challenge definitely changed the way charities communicate with the public as they are all coming up with fresh and new ways to get everyone involved with raising both money and awareness.

[:]

24 thoughts on “The Ice Bucket Challenge

1. Sharing this testimony is my greatest happiness and also to let every ALS patient know there is a cure for ALS. My mom just finished her traditional treatment which she received from Dr Agumba and she has been taking it for the past three weeks. Right now she is 100% fine and she can easily start her teaching work. I’m so happy thanks to Agumba who helped my mom out of this situation. Here is Dr Agumba contact information in case anyone also needs his help for treatment. WhatsApp +2349032173881 Email Address dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com

2. HOW CAN I RECOVER MY LOST CRYPTO ? CRYPTO SCAM VICTIMS RECOVER THEIR LOST FUNDS THROUGH LOST RECOVERY MASTERS.

The Lost Recovery Masters is a team of experienced Crypto Experts currently collecting funds back to all scam victims. Anyone that has fallen prey to these fake online imposters and bogus investments Schemes contact Lost Recovery Masters and explain your situation; They will assist you in all crypto scam retrieval funds, bitcoin wallets reclaiming, investment scam, mobile mass surveillance, and cyber – attacks.

Support team Mail: (lostrecovemast@mail.com)
    WhatsApp: +1(204)819-5505.

Web; https://lostrecoverymasters.com/

Don’t forget to mention Michelle Brice referred to you.

3. I’m so excited to see my uncle’s health become excellent, walking with his legs eating without a feeding tube. After four years of suffering from ALS. and God has finally sent dr. agumba to heal my uncle from ALS disease. I just want to thank dr. agumba and also let the world know there is a great herbal dr. who easily eliminates ALS with herbal treatment. I also connect dr. agumba through his whassapp contact +2349032173881 .

4. I was able to get rid of my herpes with herbal medicine which was prepared and shipped to me by Dr Akhigbe. He’s a great herbalist and medicine man everyone should know about, he has cures for all types of diseases and virus in the body. You may need Dr Akhigbe assistance. Email  Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349021374574.   

5. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348120513902

6. Dr Onokun helped me with his good herbs i can give more info of how this good man cured my hpv completely, the herbs he offered me really helped me out that’s why am dropping this testimony with my new account am not fake i just don’t want my family and friends to know I’ve been diagnosed with this disease before 🙏 kindly massage this doctor to help you out no matter the disease you are suffering from. His email address: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

7. I have papillomavirus infection for 3 months now I have search for cured everywhere. I have spent more  money on the diseases to make sure that it got cured. I was searching for here online on facebook, I got a review on how Dr Onokun cured People with herbs. So i ask he for help and the way he talk to me I believe in the medicine because other people are getting cured completely and I order for the medication. I got it and I apply it on this disease. Within 14 days I was cured from the HPV thanks to herbal medication Dr Onokun send to me. If you need help he will be able to help you get rid of the Diseases, contact him on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or WhatsApp +1 424 738 1393

8. How To Recover Cryptocurrency, Binary Option & Fake Investments funds Before engaging in any of these Bitcoin investing websites with your hard-earned money, I advise beginner bitcoin investors to conduct due diligence. By promising to make huge earnings, they win your trust and get you to invest more. However, as soon as you make a sizable investment, they purposefully lock your account and demand additional payments before releasing your winnings. I lost $178,000 in cryptocurrency that I had invested with a fraudulent organization, this was almost all of my savings. a particular thank you to Rustik Cyber Hack Service, whose recovery company worked really hard to get my money returned. Rustik Cyber Hack Service can be contacted if you ever find yourself in a situation like this.

Email: rustikcyberhacksservice @ gmail com

Call/WhatsApp (+ 1) 38. 63. 4 8. 78. 38

Telegram: Rustikcyberservice

9. REAL AND LEGITIMATE CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT

I was actually fooled and scammed over ( $345,000 ) by someone I trusted with my funds through a transaction we did and I feel so disappointed and hurt knowing that someone can steal from you without remorse after trusting them, so I started searching for help legally to recover my stolen funds and came across a lot of Testimonials about ETHICREFINANCE Recovery Expert who helps in recovery lost funds, which I can tell has helped so many people who had contacted them regarding such issues and without a questionable doubt their funds was returned back to their wallet in a very short space of time, it took the expert 21 hours to help me recover my funds and the best part of it all was that the scammers was actually located and arrested by local authorities in his region which was very relieving. Hope this helps as many people who have lost their hard earn money to scammers out of trust, you can reach him through the link below for help to recover your scammed funds and thank me later.
    Email Address: ethicsrefinance @gmail. com
    telegram: @ethicsrefinance

10. GETTING BACK LOST HACKED OR STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY // CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

Recovery of Lost Crypto; Binary options scam, Investment scams, Loans scam Etc.
    What happens after losing Bitcoin to Fraudsters?
    You can choose to accept the loss and give the con artists your hard-earned money, or you can choose the second choice.
    As a result of your failure to stop the scammers, additional people will become victims, many of whom will most likely be your friends or relatives.
    As an alternative, you can contact bitcoin recovery professionals like Captain WebGenesis at  Email add (Captainwebgenesis @ hackermail. com) who will assist you in tracing and recovering your bitcoin. Captain WebGenesis collaborates with law enforcement to help catch these con artists. You can proceed as long as you know the wallet address of the con artist.
    I wish you success in getting your bitcoin back.

WhatsApp; +1 701 314 2729.
    Learn More; http://www.captainwebgenesis.com

11. A lot of people believe there is no cure for ALS disease, which is not true. Everyone has to understand that natural treatment is the best among all. My Dad is 100% fine after using Dr Agumba ALS herbal product. I’m so happy that he got healed and I do believe in natural herbs right from the beginning especially when you got it from a good and understanding naturopathic. It’s better and more active for getting rid of every disease. Anyone who needs ALS herbal cure, here is Dr Agumba Email dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com

12. Who Is The Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert To Recover Lost Cryptocurrency?

I’ve been following crypto trading since I first got to learn about it. I finally decided to get involved in it, so I took money from my savings and invested $68,000 with a Crypto trading platform. Along the way, everything appeared well and my profits accumulated as promised, until one day I couldn’t access the crypto account and was forced to pay unknown hefty taxes to take my winnings. I was enraged and nearly lost control of the situation until I came upon an article about CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS and how he assisted with cases like mine. I contacted the Expert and explained my case. He obviously asked for some information about my crypto account, which I was able to provide. Within a short period of time, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to recover every bit of my funds.
    CONTACT INFO ;
    Whatsapp;+1(701)314-2729.
    Email; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com

Simon Potter,
    Business Analysts, Seattle Washington DC.

13. Hello everyone, I’m so happy because I am free from (HERPES) I have been suffering from HERPES since the past three years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured from herpes but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to a man called Dr.Aza who sent me a herbal medicine which he prepared for me and told me to use the herbal medicine for 21 days which i did, and my life get transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going for check up and it is now going to four months and I am still negative.Thanks once again Dr.Aza may God bless your good works. so contact him today via email drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on +13157951518, for any kinds of diseases or infections just contact him.           

14. Get rid of all kinds of Herpes and virus infections, Diabetes, Hepatitis A B C, ALS, Menopause and HIV with Natural Roots and Herbs, i was once infected with HERPES and after using Dr AKHIGBE Herbal Medicine for couple of weeks i couldn’t trace it anymore, i even went for checkup and my test came out Negative. Get your cure today from this wonderful herbalist, Dr. AKHIGBE. You can also reach doctor AKHIGBE on WhatsApp +2349021374574 or Email Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com

15. After 7yrs in marriage trying to conceive and fibroid was getting over my life. In the end it’s my greatest joy, after the help of Dr Agumba I fell pregnant. I’m recommending everyone out here who is trying to get pregnant no matter the conditions that delay your pregnancy, either physical or spiritual problems holding your womb. you should also contact Dr Agumba there will be a greater testimony for you. > email or whatsapp call… dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com +2349032173881 .

16. I was unaware of the many conmen in the crypto world when I invested a huge amount of my savings into a crypto trading platform to make profits from my investments, little did I know that I was being cheated on my investments. The fake crypto platform refused to let me withdraw my money and insisted I pay a chunk of my money for insurance and other ridiculous fees. I thought I had lost everything until I was told about Firmwall Cyber Security Service, a well-known crypto recovery company and data security company, I contacted Firmwall Cyber Security immediately and provided them with the necessary information, and within a few hours, my crypto was released and I got back access to my account. I was truly amazed and I’m here to recommend their services to everyone who needs to recover crypto or has any issues with their crypto wallet.
    Their team can contacted via the following: E-mail(Firmwallcyber@techie.com) Web(https://firmwallcyber.wixsite.com/firmwall) What sapp(+ 1 937 542 0667)

17. ⚫️ ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS, CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY AND INVESTMENT SCAM RECOVERY ⚫️

Are you tired of feeling helpless after falling victim to a scam? Looking to reclaim your stolen funds and bring justice to those responsible? Look no further! There’s something alot of folks don’t know about funds recovery and that’s exactly what i would reveal to you in this write up for FREE.

⚫️ Truth be told, the only organization capable of retrieving your lost funds from online scams, Bitcoin Scam, Crypto Scam, scam investment websites, etc, are Team of PROFESSIONAL HACKERS & CYBER FORENSIC EXPERTS, they are the ones who knows various Retrieval Techniques and Strategies that suits different scenarios of Funds Retrieval such as Bitcoin retrieval, investment scam retrieval, crypto Trading scam retrieval and so on. If you are smart enough, you should know that online scam recovery is a very Professional Case that requires Professional Handling by EXPERTS in the field. If You inquire Professional Funds Recovery Services, Then You have to take a SMART step by consulting the Leading Team of Highly Ranked Hackers and Certified Cyber Forensic Experts At FUNDS RETRIEVAL PANEL.

🌏 WEBSITE: http://www.fundsretrievalpanel.com 🌏
    📩 EMAIL: info @ fundsretrievalpanel.com 📩

18. How Do I Recover My Stolen Or Lost Bitcoin? 

Captain WebGenesis is providing solutions and helping people who have been scammed by fraudulent crypto investment firms to recover their scammed and stolen funds. Captain WebGenesis is skilled in reclaiming Crypto lost to scams involving forex trading, binary options, investments scams and other schemes. I firmly believe that Captain WebGenesis is the greatest recovery firm to turn to in order to get your stolen cryptocurrency Assets back.

For further information, contact Captain WebGenesis 
    Whatsapp: +1(701}314-27-29 or 
    Send an email to ( Captainwebgenesis @ hackermail. com.)

19. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then I have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until I came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then I contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which I took according .to his instructions. When I was done taking the herbal medicine I went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise I was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348120513902

..

20. Be nice and don’t ignore. Glory be to almighty God why made me recover my fundz and my life after i met a woman on Discord who claimed she was an lnvestment specialist and made me send her 70k few days after we started communicating. I lost alot more than that the next day after she mysteriously got access to my retirement ackount, she made away with everything. The pain was unbearable. Godswilling i met an old classmate at the local bus station who introduced me to a recovery person. we started the recovery 4 days after , it took less than 48 hours to receive the fundx in my personal ackount. Only obstacle we encountered was viruss issue which he worked on and we were perfectly back on track. My friends, if you know anyone in such situation or you yourself, kindly reach out to thesame agency who did mine, you will not be disappointed, it is very convenient. this is their contact below,
    E meil: refundpolici (at) gmail (dot) com
    Wassap and xell : +1 ( 657 ) 2 6 2 4 4 8 2
    I Love You all.

21. Thank you God, Randomly I met an old classmate at Greyhound bus station here in summerfield Florida who helped brought my life back on track by introducing me to a computer guy who helped me recover all what i lost to skammers, my entire retirement savings was gone to these fake investment lady who was a disguise. i was so depressed for 8 months until i just got it all recovered two weeks ago, thanks to Mr Taylor at Refund Policy recovery agency for handling my recovery successfully and within 21 hours i got my recovered losts back. this is their contact below refundpolici (at) gmail (dot) com. Wassap and xell : +1 ( 657 ) 2 6 2 4 4 8 2
    just incase anyone finds themselves in thesame situation as me 9 months ago. God bless you all

22. ARE YOU A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT OR NFT SCAM? DO YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE A CHEATING SPOUSE? DO YOU DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR (ALL BUREAUS)? SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH AN ETHICAL HACKER ASAP TO GET STARTED.

Let us show you the art of Ethical Hacking….!

EMERALD HACKS is a financial regulator, PRIVATE investigation and funds recovery body. We specialize in cases as regards ETHICAL HACKING, CRYPTOCURRENCY, FAKE INVESTMENT SCHEMES and RECOVERY SCAM. We are also experts in CREDIT REPAIR, we analyze what’s impacting your score.
    All software tools needed to execute RECOVERIES from start to finish are available in stock.
    Kindly NOTE that the available tools does NOT apply to CREDIT FIX.

Be ALERT to FALSE reviews and testimonies on the internet, the authors and perpetrators unite to form a syndicate.

Contact our team as soon as you can via the email address below to book a mail meeting with an ethical hacker.
    emeraldhacks(.)org@gmail(.)com

Stay Safe out there !

23. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. i read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, fibroids cyst, colon cleanse, hiv, diabetics etc by Dr UMA herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 7 years but Dr. UMA cured me with his herbs after taking his herbs for just 2weeks and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes virus and they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. Contact dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347035619585.