Last chance for campus tours before UCAS deadline!
Campus tours offer a great opportunity to visit the campus where your course is based and get a feel for what it will be like to be a student here. Whether you are applying for an undergraduate and postgraduate students you can take a quick look around our facilities and campus during a normal academic day.
What to expect
- a current student ambassador will lead the tour and tell you about campus life
- the tour around campus will include cafes, social areas and libraries
- you may get a peek inside lecture theatres depending on teaching timetables
- you may bring a guest with you
- you’ll get an information pack to take away with you
There’s still time to come before the UCAS deadline with a tour on every campus next Wednesday 11th December.
As well as campus tours you can also come to our open days in the summer or autumn to get more information about your subject, learning facilities and accommodation. If you’ve applied to us and can’t make your applicant day then campus tours are for you too.