Humanities event: 22 March, 6pm
All are welcome at this celebratory event marking new and recent book publications by staff. Authors and editors will talk about their books and take questions, all washed down with a few glasses of wine.
The event is a celebration of the diversity and productivity of the team’s research and a chance to share ideas. The new books being celebrated are:
- An edited collection by Michael Neu, Robin Dunford and Afxentis Afxentiou: Exploring Complicity: Concept, Cases and Critique
- A monograph by Tom Bunyard: Debord, Time and Spectacle
- A monograph by Michael Neu: Just Liberal Violence
- A monograph by Vicky Margree on her book Neglected or Misunderstood: The Radical Feminism of Shulamith Firestone published at the end of June, and an edited collection on Richard Marsh by Vicky published in March
- Also, in the last academic year, Cathy Bergin, Mark Abel, Clare Woodford, Robin Dunford and Graham Dawson have published new books.
Where G7, Pavilion Parade
If you wish to attend, please RSVP to Robin Dunford (R.F.Dunford@brighton.ac.uk). The event is being supported by the university’s Centre for Memory, Narrative and Histories and Centre for Applied Philosophy, Politics and Ethics.