Foundations and Structure

Dear readers,

This week I made my first visit to the hillside site. Due to the sites location I was able to gain access to a very clear viewpoint bordering the site. The aim of the visit was to try and gather an idea of where PMC and the construction workers are regarding the building process. From what I could gather, the project is still within the very early stages of development. It appears that they want to complete the concrete structure and foundations for all six of the buildings before developing any of them any further. I believe this to be the case as their building strategy (which you can access under ‘pages’ > ‘strategy’) details that the next stage of construction is  is the joint block work as well as the installation of doors and windows which as shown by the photos attached, have not been carried out thus far.

This week I have also emailed PMC construction and politely requested a building schedule or planning sheet for the project so I am able to provide more specific updates on important stages of the development of the site.

More info regarding the background details and general information on the site can be found under various different titles in the ‘pages’ section of the site.

Thankyou!

-Luke