Preparing for your career
As a Brighton student we’ll help you to get as much as you can out of your time with, so that you can go on to find – or to create – work that excites and rewards you.
Our careers team are there to offer advice throughout your time at Brighton and after you graduate too.
Already a Brighton student? Don’t miss out on two important upcoming events.
Thinking of applying to us? Here’s what you can look forward to when you become a Brighton student!
Brighton Works Week – 25 – 29 October
- Meet external careers specialists and recruiters from Santander, American Express, Sussex Police, NHS and more from a range of industries.
- Sessions are also run by experts from our Careers and Employability team to help you prepare for Virtual Careers Fair 2021, how to find a job, Graduate Schemes and much more.
- Register for Careers Connect and start booking your virtual sessions.
Virtual Careers Fair 2021 – Wednesday 3 November
Following Brighton Works Week, the Virtual Careers Fair is your chance to meet employers who are actually hiring and find out first-hand about what they are looking for in applications.
- Ask them questions via one-to-one appointments or group drop-in chats
- Make application enquiries
- Make valuable connections for the future.