Are you looking for a new challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a health improvement /wellbeing worker to gain experience working in Public Health, in a brand new Healthy Workplace Support Officer role, to support the roll out of a new Healthy Workplace Programme.
East Sussex County Council Public Health department are developing a Healthy Workplace programme, that will engage and support businesses across East Sussex to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees. With nearly 23, 000 business across East Sussex, employing around 190, 000 people, the workplace is an ideal setting to improve the health and wellbeing of the local population.
The Healthy Workplace Support Officer will:
- Support the Coordinator with the management of the programme, gathering information, undertaking enquiries, maintaining databases and carrying out other administrative functions e.g. coordinating meetings and events.
- Coordinate elements of the Healthy Workplace programme and related projects as agreed with the programme coordinator.
- Support employers to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees.
- Provide wellbeing related training and workshops to local businesses / employers as part of the Healthy Workplace Programme.
The role is:
- a part time post (0.8wte approx. 30 hours per week), however there is some flexibility in how these hours could be delivered.
- Funded for a 12 month fixed term to 31 March 2021, subject to review.
Further information can be found at: East Sussex County Council Jobs . For an informal discussion, or further information, please contact Hayley Martin on 01273 336539 or email email@example.com or Sarah Nash on 01273- 336650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .