Sport and exercise course facilities
As a University of Brighton sport student you’ll be based at our Eastbourne campus and have access to a wide range of facilities.
Sport and exercise facilities
Practical activities are an important aspect on many of our courses and we have some great facilities on the Eastbourne campus.
Most of these are also available to use in your leisure time through Sport Brighton.
Take a virtual tour of some of the sport facilities:
View our slideshow:
- large six court sports hall
- artificial ¾ length training pitch
- climbing wall
- 25m swimming pool
- two gymnasiums
- 36 station fitness suite with a designated cardiovascular area packed with bikes, treadmills, and rowers, cross-trainers and steppers
- two dance studios.
Our Eastbourne campus is set in a great location and as part of your course you may find yourself using the great outdoors.
In close proximity to the campus you’ll find:
- Seven Sisters Country Park – our campus is right on its edge
- The seafront – just a few minutes walk away
- Friston Forest
- The South Downs