Tutorial Notes- Logo

1st March: we had a meeting today and 8 of us showed up which is very nice as we can give role fore each member.

We solid our ideas and know what we gonna do in this week before our tutorial next week. I will finish brand board for our service and I also continue to do some illustrations that we can put on our websites. For more images of Illustrations can be seen in my sketchbook

I wanted to do few questions to ask UK people around 14-18 related to sustainable fashion and process of remake clothes. unfortunately me and my group don’t know anyone around that age, I still write downs these questions in case I know someone.

Tutorial 8th March

We had a meeting 1hour in advance of our tutorial. We have created the website, social media and some illustrations. Mimi researched lots of sustainable brands with different styles. We gonna make it as the articles so we can post them in social media. Kat has some ideas to remake ties and old jean, it would be really cool we just need to create them then Lydia will take photo to post them. Aoefi made knit from old jean. At this stage, we all have individual roles and we know what we have to do.

In the tutorial Dani said my illustration looks nice and I need to develop the brand board by added colour palettes so everything that will be posted is consistent. We should make clear the final result where we want to promote, do we want to launch event or something. At the moment we discuss to work with the Fashion School Brighton, we can promote our poster there and also on social media

My logo design was picked to use for our group. So I made the main green one and a few of alternative to change or add some effects for instagram or website.