Our aim is to inspire you and encourage you to push boundaries. Our lecturers are passionate about their teaching and research and are looking forward to sharing their knowledge and passion with you.
Try a taster lecture
Dr Nick McGlynn, gave an online lecture for the Geographical Association – Making LGBTQ Communities, Changing LGBTQ Spaces
Hear from a current student
- Eva shares her experience of being an Environmental Sciences student here, including what your first year of study might look like and her tips on making the most of your experience.
- Geography graduate Tze won a prestigious Royal Geographical Society award for her dissertation.
Listen to a podcast
Hear more from some of our academic staff:
- Dr Kevin Wyche talks about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our environment.
- Dr Annie Ockelford discusses her research focusing on rivers and floods.
- Dr Nick McGlynn discusses his research into LGBTQ communities in rural and urban areas and his high energy teaching style.