NoteCube Email Evaluation

My example email that I have chosen to evaluate is from a company called NoteCube.

They have sent me an email to encourage me to complete my purchase that I left in my basket by sending me a 20% and free shipping discount code.

I would open this email if I reconsidered purchasing my item. It is very tempting with the discount codes being offered to me to encourage my purchase. Adding to this, to invite me more, they have personalised this email by addressing me using my informal nickname and also adding pictures of my finished product.

NoteCube’s email has specifically done well in relating this email to me. They have included pictures of what my finished and personalised product would look like which makes it very relevant to me. They also have a very clear call-to-action which is for me to complete my product and finish the purchase.

However, although, NoteCube are encouraging me to finish my purchase, the landing page takes me to the homepage where I have to restart the creation of my product all over again. This is very inconvenient and wastes time. They should look to improve their landing page so that users can click on a link to take them straight to their basket where there completed product is ready for checkout. Adding to this, the design of the email is fairly boring and not very exciting to look at. I think they should look into having a better and more enhancing design to their emails.

NoteCube – https://thenotecube.com/index.php