Starting your course in 2020?
You’re going to have a brilliant time here and we can’t wait to meet you! To help you feel like you already belong at Brighton our students and staff have created some information so you can get to know your subject better before you join us in the autumn. We’ll also be in touch over the summer with more information – so watch out for our emails!
Start getting ready now
The following pages aim to give you a flavour of it’s like to study here and help you get to know us before you arrive.
- A team of our MEng Aeronautical Engineering students recently won a Europe-wide ‘Fly Your Thesis’ competition. Watch as they test their experiment in weightless conditions on board a series of parabolic aircraft flights organised by the European Space Agency.
Tour your campus
Our engineering courses are based on our Moulsecoomb, Brighton campus. Take a 360º tour of the campus and the facilities:
After results day
After results day look out for our emails about enrolment. Once you’ve enrolled online you’ll:
- get access to the online learning environment and be able to download the MyBrighton app
- have access to reading lists, course handbooks, LinkedIn learning and your pre-entry academic activities.
Stay in touch
- Make sure you look out for our emails, attend our online events and subscribe to this blog.
- Got any questions? You can also chat to a current student online.
Watch this video
Visit the website to find out more about what to expect and what you need to do before you get here.