Finished animations

These are my four final animations that will play when using the Artivive app on my 2-D images. The flowers animation was fairly simple to record, however it was very time consuming as there was a lot of pieces to move per frame. For all the stop motion animations I used my phone on a tripod to film the frames. The whole process was very simple and shows you don’t need high quality technology to create an effective animation. Similarly to the flowers, the bird animation was very simple to create. Also this animation only had a few pieces to move which made it very quick as well. I think this animation is one of my favourites that I made, even though it is so simple. The rain animation took a lot more time as I gave myself the difficult job of moving each individual raindrop. Besides this, the animation was fairly simple and I like the outcome of it. Finally the house animation, which I talked more in depth about in my previous post. I really like the contrast between the hand-drawn work and the digital work alongside each other.

For the next part of the project, I will be creating the greeting cards for the 2-D trigger images.