Portfolio Promotion – How my social media platforms look like on a hand held device

I used Photoshop to place my Instagram account screenshots onto a mobile template. I created a minimal and clean Instagram with my relevant contact information and links to my website. I have also been promoting E G Photography by sending my work to other creative pages where they then post my work to gain a larger following. The cover-19 pandemic has made me more interested in using the internet and social media to promote my work as there will not be any physical exhibitions for a long time. I spent a lot of time curating the images I have posted and laid them out in sets of three for each shoot. I work mostly in black and white but I enjoyed breaking the account up with pops of my more colourful work between each set of black and white photography. I will also be posting ‘behind the scenes’ photographs in my upcoming photoshoots to see how I do a shoot and what I use (location, models, styling, makeup) on Instagram stories. This is a useful platform to have with keeping up to date with other creative work and taking inspiration from other accounts and displaying my own work in a creative way. I have also gained a larger following in the last few months from following other accounts in the artistic industry.