Global Accessibility Awareness Day Pledge

Sign-up for our pledge to show your support for Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD)

As part of signing-up for the pledge you set a goal of improving the accessibility of some of your content. Suggestions for how to improve your content will available in the weekly blog posts and are also in our S.C.U.L.P.T. accessibility guide.

Your completed pledge will be displayed below the form on this page. Thank you for supporting GAAD and for being a change-maker!

What will you make more accessible?

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

I, Fiona MacNeill pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my videos. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Tucker MacNeill pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my documents, videos. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Katie Piatt pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my presentations. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Jill, Shacklock pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my web pages, making sure that they are properly structured with heading styles and all images have clear alternative text. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Faye Brockwell pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my email signature image in Outlook. I will check that it has alternative text so that it is accessible to people using screen readers or reading my email on a mobile device. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Andrea Hall pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my documents, presentations, videos, Events. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Rob Englebright pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my webcontent, I’m going to try really hard to switch from underscores in file names to dashes, which screen readers can cope with far better. #GAADDeeds #GAAD

I, Kat Meyer pledge to support Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021 by making improvements to my videos. #GAADDeeds #GAAD