As part of our ongoing commitment to eportfolios for career development and online assessments we have upgraded the software behind studentfolio to provide a better user experience, a new mobile friendly design and increased features.
Next time you visit folio.brighton.ac.uk you will be presented with the new, responsive design before you even log in. This new template is designed to work better on mobile devices, with the various sections collapsing to fit the screen size.
In addition to this accessible website design, other new features include:
- Group journals
- Direct image upload to text editor makes adding images to pages easier
- In-page ‘copy’ button for quick and easy duplication
- Direct replies to feedback comments
- Collections are now listed on the Dashboard, Profile page, and ‘Shared with Me’
- Lots of general usability improvements
If you would like to provide feedback about the new studentfolio, please send us your comments using the form below.
Be First to Comment