Hello from Jason – New LTA

Hello, I’m Jason and I am a new Learning Technologies Adviser (LTA) at the University of Brighton for the Moulsecoomb campus. I am based in the Aldrich Library.

Photo of Jason Bailey

In my previous Job, I was a web applications developer at the University of Sussex. I worked on the University’s Sussex Direct portal and other systems such as postgraduate admissions.

I have also taught IT skills to staff and students at Sussex. I started at Sussex as a postgraduate student in engineering.

Outside of work, I have a slightly obsessive interest in bands such as Pop Will Eat Itself and The Wonder Stuff; I suspect my being from Birmingham is the reason. I enjoy seeing live music and comedy.

I occasionally blog at  jasonbailey.net. Topics include lost cats and using matlab to process google analytics. We did find the cat and she was fine.

I am hoping to put my previous experience to good use in supporting staff in their teaching and research.

I am looking forward to meeting lots of people over the next few weeks; if you see me, please say hello.

Hi I am a Learning Technologies Adviser at the University of Brighton.

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in News
One comment on “Hello from Jason – New LTA
  1. Nice intro Jason! Welcome.

#appswap app of the month – June 2016 – coming soon