Using the Blackboard Learn app and why things look different

If you’re using the BlackBoard Mobile Learn App to access studentcentral please be aware that areas you are enrolled in display differently than when you are logged into studentcentral.

In studentcentral we are able to manage how you see things and organise your content in a logical way, i.e. you see your school area, your course area and then your module areas in alphabetical order.
On the mobile app you see them in alphabetical order.

Note: If there’s an area you need to return to more often you may find it useful to mark it as a Favorite (click on the star icon to the right of the area). You can then access it from the Favorites button at the bottom left of the app.

I have been working in the Educational Technology field within Higher Education for eleven years. A big part of my job is finding new and innovative ways of integrating technology into current teaching and learning methodology. This can include assisting academic staff with Virtual Learning Environments/Learning Management Systems (Blackboard), implementing specific software packages, maximising current technologies and championing new ones. I find this profession both riveting and rewarding. I really enjoy life on the cutting edge, but I also enjoy being able to help staff achieve small and meaningful efficiencies; sometimes that makes all the difference.

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in News, studentcentral news

#appswap app of the month – June 2016 – coming soon