New universal version of Blackboard Mobile Learn

There is a new ‘universal’ version of the Blackboard Mobile Learn app, which now runs as a single app on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

When you download from the app store, make sure you are using the version with the blue background on the icon

To read more about how to use Black Mobile Learn with studentcentral plus a set of Best Practice Guidelines please go to this page in this blog or visit our quick support pages to Blackboard Mobile Learn here

I have been working in the Educational Technology field within Higher Education for eleven years. A big part of my job is finding new and innovative ways of integrating technology into current teaching and learning methodology. This can include assisting academic staff with Virtual Learning Environments/Learning Management Systems (Blackboard), implementing specific software packages, maximising current technologies and championing new ones. I find this profession both riveting and rewarding. I really enjoy life on the cutting edge, but I also enjoy being able to help staff achieve small and meaningful efficiencies; sometimes that makes all the difference.

Posted in News, studentcentral news

#appswap app of the month – June 2016 – coming soon