Mini magazine collage

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.

In this workshop, we experimented with collaging and making a mini magazine, to play around and experiment with how we might want our magazine to look like. When creating mine, I had the brief idea of sticking to our futuristic theme through using images of transport, computers and sticking to a dystopian colour palate. For the main cover, I placed a picture of a woman who was in colour and wore a tin like dress, complimenting her with a black and white background which looked very space like- much like she was on another planet. On the next page, I paired a car with writing just because I thought the use of motion was meaningful. I placed a random quote upside down, experimenting with different ways to show quotes. And lastly, at the end of the mini magazine, I wanted to end it with an enigma by adding a random year just so people would know when the next and upcoming realise would be.

I enjoyed playing around with collaging as i believed it made us think in what direction we wanted to go with the aesthetic for the magazine.