- Entry to this competition is open to persons who will be aged between 0 and 19 years on the competition closing date (extended until Friday 26 July).
- Only one entry per child.
- Entries should be submitted by an adult (teacher, member of staff or parent) on behalf of the child and should include the child’s school or setting name.
- Entries should be relating to the theme of education and learning. The adult submitting the artwork on behalf of the entrant will be asked to provide the entrant’s first name, surname, age, school name, and ensure that they have parental consent to do so.
- All entries should be the original work of the entrant.
- Entries must not contain obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material.
- Entries must be suitable to be published or used online by the University of Brighton for audiences of all ages.
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to their artwork being used by University of Brighton for any purpose within and outside of the organisation.
- Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
– Appropriate to the theme of education and learning
- Entries should not infringe the rights of any other party. The University of Brighton accepts no responsibility if entrants ignore these Terms and Conditions and entrants agree to insure the University of Brighton against any claim by any third party from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries uploaded online after the deadline may not be considered.
- The entries will be judged by…..
- The winners will be contacted individually and published on the University of Brighton website on the week commencing 2 September 2019: www.brighton.ac.uk/artcomp
- University of Brighton cannot accept responsibility for any technical or postal difficulties that result in the damage or loss of any artwork.
- If you would like your original artwork to be returned, please contact us on: email@example.com
- University of Brighton has the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these terms and conditions.