Starting at uni
Right from the start of your studies you will work with students from related disciplines on projects and scenarios based on real life case studies. And build practical skills using our specialist facilities. Your course will open the door into the world of research and professional practice, and will offer you opportunities to experience new things and to learn outside the classroom.
We know you’re going to have a brilliant time here. However, there’s a lot to think about before starting university so we’ve put together some info designed to enable you to get to know your subject better and help get your student life off to the best possible start.
Watch this short film to learn more about the University of Brighton experience:
Start getting ready now
The advice on the following pages aim to give you just a flavour of what it’s like to learn here and help you to get to know us before you arrive.
Tour your campus
Our civil engineering, and construction and building courses are based on our Moulsecoomb, Brighton campus. Take a 360º tour of the campus and the facilities:
Stay in touch
- Make sure you look out for our emails, attend our online events and subscribe to this blog.
- Got a question? Chat to a current student online.
- Visit the website to find out more about what to expect and what you need to do before you get here.
Laura RubyLaura Ruby
- Brighton student wins construction industry accolade - May 16, 2022
- Come and visit us on 23 March - March 3, 2022
- What I’ve found - August 11, 2021