I welcomed Anthony C. Markus to the Expert Views on ADR (EVA) Vid/podcast Show. He is a partner at Anthony Markus & Sheridan, LLP and has over twenty-eight (28) years of experience as a family law and estate planning attorney. He has been a member of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals (NYACP) for over thirteen (13) years, co-authored the NYACP Protocols of Practice and presently serves as Co-Chair of the Training and Education Committee. Anthony has advised divorce clients ranging from those involving straightforward legal and financial matters to the complex, involving multi-million-dollar businesses, comprehensive pensions, corporate benefits packages and unqualified plans. He wears many hats, so I have left the link to his profile below:
In this episode, we analysed the following questions:
1. What is Collaborative Law and its impact in the?
2. What is the history associated with or behind Collaborative Law in the?
3. Is there any measurable difference or impact on theand Time Frame for settling disputes under Collaborative Law Compared to litigation and
4. Any Similarities or Differences betweenand Collaborative Law? 5. What models can be used in Collaborative law?
6. Can a Collaborative Law Professional practicein another where he is not trained?
7. Can it be used to settle all kinds ofor (s)?
8. What is your advice for potential users and people pursuing ain Collaborative Law?
9. What are the aims and objectives of Markus & Sheridan LLP?
Listen in on Audible: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Episode-49-ADR-and-Collaborative-Law-a-US-Perspective-with-Anthony-C-Markus-adr-collaborative-law-usa-Podcast/B0C7MPV4PW?action_code=ASSGB149080119000H&share_location=pdp
Watch video on YouTube: