Have you considered working for a global management consulting firm?
With roles spanning ten capabilities and a range of disciplines, McKinsey has graduate schemes within specialized teams. Take a look at their recruitment events to see where you could fit.
“Whether you decide to stay with McKinsey for two years or 20 years, a role at McKinsey is a springboard for your career.”
Meet McKinsey London Presentation – 3rd July 2023
- Meet McKinsey London Presentation is virtual presentation will give you the chance to find out more about the McKinsey London & Dublin offices, the types of problems we solve and the skills we are looking for.
- Open to final year (both undergraduate and postgraduate) and penultimate year undergraduates of any degree, discipline and university. Students studying outside of the UK and Ireland, who are interested in applying to London or Dublin, are welcome to register for this event.
- Register by Sunday 2nd July for this online presentation which takes place on Monday 3rd July: https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/Rsvp/?folderId=78808
PhD Insight Programme – 7 July 2023
- PhD Insight Programme is a one-day in-person event that will give you an opportunity to connect with our consultants and PhD peers.
- This event is open to PhD students in their penultimate or final year of their degree.
- Apply by Wednesday, 28th June: https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/EventDetails?folderId=77778
McKinsey Summer Case Study Workshop – 10 July 2023
- McKinsey London Case Study Workshop is online interactive case study workshop to introduce students that are interested in our Junior Associate, Business Analyst and Internship program to the work we do in McKinsey.
- Open to final year (both undergraduate and postgraduate) and penultimate year undergraduates of any degree, discipline, who have achieved at least AAB or equivalent at A Level are invited to apply for this workshop. Students studying outside of the UK and Ireland, who are interested in applying to London or Dublin, are welcome to apply for this event.
- Apply by Monday 3rd July for this online workshop which takes place on Monday 10th July: https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/EventDetails?folderId=78810
Future Talent Programme – 21 July 2023
- Future Talent Program is a one-day in-person event that will give you a chance to meet interesting people, develop your leadership skills and learn more about the consulting industry.
- Open to students in their first year of university (or students in their second year of a four-year degree) in the UK & Ireland from disadvantaged backgrounds. This may encompass a variety of experiences, including but not limited to: being the first generation in one’s family to attend university, being eligible for free school meals or growing up in a low-income household.
- Apply by Sunday 11 June: https://www.mckinsey.com/uk/careers/future-talent-programme
Virtual Q&A Panel for medical students and professionals – 27 July 2023
- This virtual event aimed for you to learn about our consultants background in medicine and their career so far at McKinsey.
- This event is open to anyone currently studying medicine or working professionally in this industry.
- Register by 26th July the for the Q&A event – https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/Rsvp?folderId=78376
Central European Women Meetup – 14 June 2023
- Central European Women Meetup is an online event that will give you an opportunity to explore career opportunities at McKinsey in Central Europe.
- This event is open to university students in their final year or young professionals with up to 5 years of experience.
- Apply by Wednesday, 7th June: https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/EventDetails?folderId=77828