Are you ready to learn how to build your self-belief and promote you or your business more confidently to your network, market and customers?
Are you ready to learn how to build your self-belief and promote you or your business more confidently to your network, market and customers? Join Michelle Okwudiafor, career and confidence coach and founder of @career_invest and @uobbeepurple, the startup team, online on Wed 22 Feb 5.30-7.30 to learn practical tips to help you and/or your business become visible and gain the confidence you deserve.
Defining your personal brand and business USP can be a difficult process. It’s similar to going on a journey of self-discovery and you need to be clear about what your goals are and what you offer to ensure you attract the right customer. Without clarity, you can’t effectively position yourself or your brand. Remember:
- If people can’t see you, they can’t work with you or know about your business
- If people can’t see you, they can’t tell other people about you.
- If people can’t see you, they can’t offer you fabulous opportunities.
In this live webinar, Michelle will help you work on:
Self-awareness: defining your brand
- Self awareness
- Finding your ikigai
- Your values and goals.
Building your confidence and communication
- Limiting beliefs
- Challenging stereotypes and imposter syndrome.
- What personal branding is not
- Six C’s of personal branding.
Start being visible
- LinkedIn for personal branding
- Creating content that aligns with your brand.
This lively and practical session will give unmissable advice to all students and graduates and particularly those who are running or planning their own small business (for good), side hustle or freelance profile.
We really look forward to meeting you and learning from each other. Come along with questions and your real life situations to share with Michelle. Book your ticket quickly as space is limited.
Wed 22 Feb 5:30pm – 7:30pm, online