Employability Week – employer-led Expert Sessions to help you get that step ahead in your career!
WHAT IS GOING ON?
- Expert sessions run by industry specialists and companies as well as our careers team, mentors and alumni
WHAT TYPE OF SESSIONS WILL THERE BE
- How to smash an interview
- Mock Assessment Centre
- Vice President of Mattel giving advice on skills you need for work
- Marketing yourself
- How to build a Dynamic LinkedIn profile to get you noticed…….. and more!
(full programme will be added soon)
ALSO INCLUDES OUR LOCAL PLACEMENTS FAIR
Our placements fair includes a range of regional and local employers offering placement opportunities for current second year students
- Elm House atrium, Thursday 23 February, 15:30 – 17:30
HOW DO I ATTEND
Book an employer-led Expert Session via Careers Connect for all or any of the workshops as well as the Local Placement Fair.