Volunteering Opportunities with Sussex Police
Sussex Police are looking to recruit an Evolve Administration Support Volunteer.
This role was filled in October last year by a UoB student who has had such a successful time volunteering with Sussex Police, that she is leaving next week to join as an officer! Through volunteering in the Evolve Admin role, she was able to gain the right experience and gather support of the team around her to apply for the officer post.
If you would like to apply to volunteer and gain real-work experience with the police then read on…
Evolve Administration Support Volunteer
Based at either Eastbourne, Bexhill or Hastings Police Station
EVOLVE, is the Sussex Police Gender Equality Network which offers professional guidance to officers and staff of Sussex Police.
The admin role will include:
- Preparing administration for upcoming meetings – such as circulating minutes and any meeting documents to participants ahead of the meeting.
- Email communications – forwarding any queries and emails to individuals and departments.
- Giving secretarial support to the Evolve Executive team, and their work stream groups as and when required.
- Taking minutes at meetings if required
- Assist with maintaining the membership spreadsheet.
- Assisting with the development of and maintenance of maternity / adoption / parental leave spreadsheet
- 4 hours per week
- Minimum 9-month commitment to the role
How to Apply:
Please apply online Copy of Evolve Administration Support Volunteer
Closing Date: 21st September 2022