Funded Graduate Internships
These fantastic paid internships are for University of Brighton recent graduates. Roles are mostly local to the Brighton / southeast, and are paid at £9.50 per hour.
These vacancies are for 2020, 2021, and 2022 graduates only.
The internship scheme is funded by Santander Universities.
TV PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/RUNNER
Application closing date: 30 Aug 2022
COMPANY: Factory Films
We are looking for a TV PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/RUNNER to join our brilliant, hard-working and creative and production team in a paid role (Brighton Living Wage) for 6 weeks at our offices in central Hove. The internship will ideally start towards the end of September/Early October. The job involves office-based work supporting the creative and production teams, as well as the possibility of a few days on location filming.
- Are you social-media savvy and like to get to the bottom of a story?
- Do you have great research skills and ability to organise yourself and other people?
- Are you a good communicator written and verbal?
- Are you a team player, with an ambition to forge a career in TV?
- Are you familiar with the Adobe Suite of software and G-Suite ?
- Are you a keen photographer? Or do you have experience making films and videos?
If you can answer yes to most of the questions above, and if you have a degree in a relevant subject area – or a proven interest in those areas through your internships and work experience and are excited by the prospect of being part of a small team, working closely with the senior creatives.
We welcome applicants from backgrounds currently under-represented in TV and Media.
Send your cover letter/portfolio and CV to CareersEmployers@brighton.ac.uk with the name of the employer and job title.
See the opportunity on Careers Connect