What skills are employers looking for when employing graduates?
Spotlight on Skills
The Careers and Employability team has been working with local employers to understand the exact work-ready skills they are looking for in graduates.
Every University of Brighton student has a unique set of skills, strengths, and attributes that employers are looking for.
This National Careers Week, we will be hosting Spotlight on Skills – a series of free webinars to show how you are developing these vital skills during your time at Brighton and understand how to make them shine on your CV.
Hear directly from Georgia Meinert, from Creative Digital Process
SCHEDULE AND BOOKING:
- Personal and professional resilience: Find out how you can help yourself
Monday 7 March, 2-3pm
- Becoming a self-starter: How this can work for you in your job
Tuesday 8 March, 10:11:30am
- Professionalism: Impress employers with your professional-self Tuesday 8 March, 2-3pm
- Problem-solving and thinking creatively: Creative thinking is an essential skill, in work and life Thursday 10 March, 11:30-1pm
- Communicating with confidence: How to get your message across clearly and confidently Thursday 10 March, 2-3pm