Brighton Works Week including Careers Fair 2020
2 to 6 November is Brighton Works Week
This week is packed full of events, workshops, chats and webinars, to help you to be more employable. The sessions will be hosted by external experts we’ve invited in from all corners of the world of work and our own specialist Careers and Employability team.
For more details, check out our webpage where you can:
- Look through our calendar, find out more about the events and choose the sessions you would like to sign up for
- Watch employer videos
- Ask previous University of Brighton students direct questions about careers and next steps via our Ask Alumni service.
Virtual Careers Fair 2020
The highlight of Brighton Works Week is our Careers Fair where you’ll find opportunities for graduate jobs, placements, work experience, vacation work, further study and volunteering. Browse and speak to over 50 employers and organisations from a wide range of sectors all in one place, including American Express, KPMG, MSD, Sky and Think Ahead.
You can start booking 1-2-1 appointments with employers and careers experts from 19th October. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the CareersFairPlus app, search for University of Brighton
- Take a look at the full list of employers attending
- Create a profile using your @brighton.ac.uk email
- Begin booking appointments with employers and careers experts and kickstart your career!